w42

Week 42! Autumn is definitely here… 5 pics:

(i) Composition by mother nature

(ii) Soaking up as much light as possible

(iii) Last bee of this year?

(iv) Unedited flower shot

(v) Same shot – Heavily edited version; fun, but not my style

1. Beautiful images, Calee. I love the short depth of field producing the blurry background. Of the last two photos, I like them both – the natural look and the rich colours of the edited version. Both stunning versions of nature. โค

October 22, 2017 at 4:33 PM

• Thanks so much, Lizzie! It was fun to play around with the software and create something completely different ๐Ÿ™‚

October 22, 2017 at 5:15 PM

2. Such beautiful gems of nature you have captured here so beautifully! Wonderful!

October 22, 2017 at 5:29 PM

• Thanks so much, Pete! I love this time of the year ๐Ÿ™‚

October 22, 2017 at 7:00 PM

3. Sweet fall shots! ๐Ÿ™‚

October 22, 2017 at 8:03 PM

4. Wow week 42, where is 2017 going…I love the second and fourth pics especially! Iโ€™m glad you donโ€™t take full advantage of your editing software๐Ÿ˜Š the bluebell or whatever it is looks very cool in that backdrop. The second pic is true art, to me. Love it!

October 22, 2017 at 11:30 PM

• Thanks Tony! After the OTT editing, the original looks kind of bleak, but I still prefer it ๐Ÿ™‚ Nature is amazing as it is, no editing needed ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 23, 2017 at 8:14 AM

5. Wonderful images, Calee.
    I like both the edited and unedited versions!

October 23, 2017 at 6:01 PM

• Thanks so much, Lisa! ๐Ÿ™‚ It was fun to play around with the editing software.

October 23, 2017 at 6:25 PM

6. Not your style, but fun to play around once in awhile, no? How I love Campanulas, especially these little wild harebells, so poignant when the last one raises its head. But I bet there are more bees to see – what a great photo that is of the bee hanging…and I love nature’s compositions, you found a worthy one and did it justice. Have a great week!

October 24, 2017 at 1:45 AM

• Thanks so much, Lynn! Yes, itโ€™s always nice to try something new! I also love the harebells, theyโ€™re so elegant. Itโ€™s getting cold here, but yesterday I saw an Admiral butterfly so there might be more bug photo opportunities still ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great week you too!

October 24, 2017 at 6:43 AM

• If there are bug & butterfly opportunities, you’ll find them!

October 30, 2017 at 4:28 PM

• I do my best! Luckily thereโ€™s almost always something to find, although itโ€™s getting colder now so not sure for how much longer ๐Ÿ™‚

October 30, 2017 at 5:03 PM

7. A very beautiful series of images Camilla. I love the macro of the single shoot! ๐Ÿ™‚

October 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM

• Thanks so much, Adrian! ๐Ÿ™‚ Much appreciated.

October 24, 2017 at 11:37 AM

8. Brilliant work! I must try harder. ๐Ÿ™‚

October 30, 2017 at 7:06 PM

• Thanks John! It would be fun to go on a photo shoot together ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe next time..

October 30, 2017 at 9:10 PM

9. Absolutely lovely, every image so delicate and detailed! You have truly shared a magical view of your autumn.

November 5, 2017 at 7:23 PM