w49

It’s snowing in Amsterdam! ๐Ÿ™‚

Photos by iPhone – one taken just an hour ago when I was waiting for the tram to go home. The other one is a collage with pictures of my cat Tonje โค

1. Gotlieb

Wow!!! Beautiful. The snow and Tonje. Tonje is a fantastic model!
    Groetjes,
    Edith

Sent from my iPad

December 11, 2017 at 7:48 PM

2. Spectacular! I can feel the brisk chill.

December 11, 2017 at 8:12 PM

• Thanks so much, Rebecca! ๐Ÿ™‚ Itโ€™s cold, but not too cold.

December 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM

3. Lovely street scene in the snow! Love those tram (?) lines running up to the group at the end of the road. And fantastic light on Tonje ( not taken on the phone, I would guess?).

December 14, 2017 at 10:08 AM

• Thanks John! Yes the snow was lovely, now itโ€™s rainy and dark again.. All pictures were taken with my phone camera! ๐Ÿ™‚

December 14, 2017 at 11:01 AM

4. That’s a beautiful street scene, and it’s fun to see an “ordinary” view of Amsterdam, with the snow. And Tonje! Awww, what a sweetie, excellent iphone pictures! ๐Ÿ™‚

December 19, 2017 at 10:06 PM

• Thanks so much, Lynn! I loved the snow, itโ€™s gone now but I hope we get more ๐Ÿ™‚ (And then Iโ€™ll be ready with my camera and new lens!)

December 20, 2017 at 6:12 AM

5. What a beautiful street… I love streets like that, especially with snow too! ๐Ÿ™‚ I think your kitty loves to pose!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 8, 2018 at 2:06 PM

• Thanks Suzy! Yes, that street looked much nicer with the snow! I have two cats, one of the usually cooperates with the camera and the other one never sits still.. I need to learn more about action photography ๐Ÿ˜€

January 8, 2018 at 4:07 PM