2018-32

Week 32! No exotic or unusual butterflies today, but happy to see them just the same 🙂 Have a nice week!

Update 8/13: According to WordPress, this blog post from yesterday doesn’t exist and this site was last updated 8 days ago. Therefore, this post doesn’t show up in the WordPress Reader either  😦  …. If you read this, thank you for visiting my blog.

1. Great images Camilla

August 12, 2018 at 5:39 PM

2. Lovely clean shots, Camilla. The lighting is ace! Looks and feels like summer!! 😎

August 12, 2018 at 6:52 PM

• Thanks so much, John! 🙂 It’s a bit counter intuitive but it’s so difficult to shoot on a sunny summer day because of harsh light. Now it’s a bit grey and much easier to get pictures that *look like* beautiful summer days! (Or, I should learn flash photography!)

August 12, 2018 at 7:47 PM

3. Beautiful as usual! You either have great patience or a lot of butterflies. Either way I’m glad you do it😊

August 13, 2018 at 12:53 AM

• Thanks so much, Tony! 🙂 These butterflies were very cooperative, not much patience was needed!

August 13, 2018 at 5:14 AM

4. Stunning images Camilla.

August 14, 2018 at 3:39 PM

• Thanks so much, Brian! 🙂

August 14, 2018 at 4:48 PM

• Can’t understand why your post didn’t show in my wp reader, nearly missed it!

August 14, 2018 at 6:19 PM

• I know, it’s so annoying! 😦 I’ve been in contact with the WordPress helpdesk but they didn’t help at all. According to them my blog was last updated Sunday 5 August, even though I obviously updated it on Sunday 12 August as well.. Strange! :/

August 14, 2018 at 6:51 PM

5. Always amazing photos, the close-ups are incredible

August 15, 2018 at 3:49 PM

• Thanks so much, Eddie! 🙂 Always appreciate your kind words.

August 15, 2018 at 4:40 PM

6. Sorry you had a WP blip…I get you in my email, on Mondays, so I’m behind, but I’m here, Camilla! 😉 And wow, that last photograph, the light, the delicacy, really more than lovely. I feel like I know that look, precisely, that catch of detail in the sunlight. That kiss of color on the clover, and that smooth blue in the distance.

August 16, 2018 at 7:18 PM

• Thanks so much, Lynn! 🙂 I appreciate your visits a lot! Hope the WP issue is resolved, will see how it goes next time.. Fingers crossed!

August 17, 2018 at 12:48 PM